Fillers or Madonna lift?

I am a 54 year old female and have some creapiness under my eyes as well as dark circles. I am trying to decide between fillers and a Madonna lift. Or if I need both which order to do them in. Thanks

Injectable Fillers

Thank you for your question in regards to injectable fillers. It is difficult to suggest some options without a photo. To be sure what is best for you, have an in person consultation with two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.