What's the best filler for tear drops and under eye bags? (Photos)

Never done anything in my face Botox, etc; Sometimes I have puffiness under my eyes and I do have bags under my eyes or tear drops, my face looks very tired and would like to do something about it but no surgery any filler you recommend? Thanks

Best filler for tear trough injections

My two favorite fillers for tear trough injections are restylane and Belotero. In general these are not as hydrophillic as some of the other hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm. This means typically there is less swelling.  When tear trough injections are placed properly, they can make a significant improved in that tired appearance. It is important to goto someone who has experience injecting this area as there could be problems such as lumps, bumps and excessive swelling from improper product use and placement. In addition, I perform these injections using a canula which minimizes bruising as well as swelling.  

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Tear trough treatment

thanks for your question. It depend how deep is that but generally I use a dermafiller with less density like Restylane or Juvederm ultra .

The technique is very important . I highly reconmend you to see an expert physician .

I sometimes do a combination of dermafiller and laser treatment 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Best filler for tear troughs

I prefer to inject Restylane under the eyes.  I like to use a cannula in this area to minimize the risk for bruising.  My patients find this treatment to be non-invasive with minimal recovery and are very happy with the results.  Injection technique is very important- actually more important than the actual brand of filler used.

Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers for Under Eye Bags

I like Restylane and Boleteto for under eye/tear trough area.  If you have too much of a "bag" under your eye you might not be a good candidate.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green