Would filler camouflage these lumps? (photos)

i have there lumps that were barely visible after fat grafts years ago, but they were made worse by voluma . multiple attempts will not dissolve it and return to baseline. would fillers camouflage them without making my face look fat?

Lumps from Fat Grafting

It is difficult to say if Voluma could hide these lumps from fat grafting.  This is one of the reasons that I don't like fat grafting. I love Voluma and use a lot of it for these indications.  It may need to be dissolved but an in person exam is the only way to tell.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Fillers and lumps

Very hard to say without a face to face exemption. Filler can hide shadows, but the trick is to place them in the correct area. Fillers such as Volift, Voluma etc.. can be used, but a pan facial (total face) examination with angled lighting at different angles is the first step. Like you said, the idea is not to volumes the mid or lower face, but balance things out. Can not commit to a plan without examination at all angles. All the best, Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologist, Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist