I did a fat transfer in my butt and one cheek is bigger than the other.

Where can I go get this fixed? And can it be fixed?

Asymmetry with Brazilian Butt Lift

Hi Holly, 

We are all a little asymmetrical to begin with, but without assessment I am unable to judge how significant the difference is and if that difference was present prior to surgery. Depending on when your surgery was done, you may still be in the healing phase and it may become more symmetrical with your final result. The asymmetry may be corrected with additional transfer of fat. My suggestion is to see the surgeon who performed the initial procedure, as you may require a revision. 

Hope this helps. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Seattle Physician

Butt asymmetry after fat transfer

Hi Holly,

Thank you for your question. Slight asymmetry is not uncommon. Not sure how long it has been since your procedure but I will say wait until your are done healing then if the asymmetry is bothersome you can have  more fat transfer to make it even. 

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

Board-certified plastic surgeon

Buttock augmentation

Everyone has a baseline asymmetry and so if you still have issues after a BBL, then you might need a revision.

BBL Issues

Holly.    Hard to answer without photos and more info. If your surgery was within 6 months, then you need to wait and allow complete healing and fat take to occur. However, it is not uncommon to see asymmetry after large volume fat transfer, especially to the butt, because the amount of fat that survives can be variable. Revision options include adding more fat to the smaller side, or removing fat via liposuction from the larger side. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD