How much fat can be remove during these procedures?

My main concern is the bbl and I want to have enough fat for this procedure but some people say that if I do the tummy tuck the doctor won't be able to remove more than 1 liter. Thanks much!

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, besides that, the removed fat amount will depend on the patient's weight, body type and hemoglobin, on surgery, the anesthesiologist can help the surgeon telling him when is safe to stop regarding the hemoglobin and surgery period time. Some patient gets at least 3 to 4 litters, it always depends.

BBL

Thank you for your question. Typically I can transfer up to 1900 cc’s of fat to each buttock. Of course it is all depending on the original patient anatomy. If a patient does not have a lot of fat then obviously that amount would not be possible to transfer. I suggest you go see a board certified plastic surgeon to determine how much fat can be harvested from your body for the procedure. 

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

BBL

I think that you would need to be seen in person to determine how much fat you have available for harvesting. 

BBL and tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. There is not a 1L limit for these two procedures.  The amount taken out really depends on your individual anatomy.    Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Fat transfer

The amount of fat available and transferred depends upon your exam.

I do not perform liposuction and transfer at the same time as a tummy tuck- there are too many risks.

I recommend to perform Vaser ultrasound liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back with fat grafting of the buttocks. If a tummy tuck is still needed, it can be done after recovery.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon