Can a fat graft fix my obvious zygoma arch?

The sides of my cheekbones aka my zygoma arches sort of protrude out the sides of my head and it makes my cheekbones more obvious, which is so ridiculously hard to try to contour away with makeup via darker powder and lighter concealer underneath. Even then light just tends to naturally high-light my cheekbones and they do sort of protrude from the side which is pretty unflattering in general but especially on girls. Jesus. Would a fat graft completely get rid of that or is that not enough???

Cheek issue

It sounds like first you need to be seen in person. Fillers might help camouflage your issue better. 

Go with fillers for Zygomatic Arch!

This is tough to answer without pictures. I often use a combination of filler (Voluma and Radiesse) for this area to creat contour, with Radiesse on the bone for lift and Voluma more superficially in the fat for contouring. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a facial contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer