Do I have enough fat or should I gain more weight for BBL? (Photo)

I have worked hard over the years to lose weight. Because of that I have lost the curves I want. I work out regularly, but can't seem to get the desired look in my behind. On one consult I was told that what I think is fat is excess skin. So I wonder if I could put on weight would that help. I want more projection and curve at the top.

Do I have enough fat or should I gain more weight for BBL?

Hello Dear, Thank you so much for your pictures and questions. According with your pictures you would be a great candidate for a Liposculture with Lipoinyection to your buttocks. I have performed multiple procedures as this in people with the same body of you, but this must determine is after an assessment in person.

Best wishes!!

Are you a BBL candidate?

Ideal candidates are at a stable weight,  in good health , and have excess fat in some parts of the body and too little in other regions.  Gaining weight before the procedure is to no advantage and when you lose weight again the fat cells will shrink just like the donor site fat cells.  Typically, the transferred fat results in a significant increase in volume of the body site being treated.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon