Can I get more fat cells if I lose 10% of my weight and rapidly gain it back? I need fat on my lips etc. where PS took it away
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Gain weight to restore lost fat?
Thank you for asking about your liposuction result.
- I am sorry you have had such a poor experience.
- I strongly suggest that you get a copy of your photos and operative report and have a consultation with a new Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- If you think your surgeon's conduct was questionable or unethical, you can report it to the licensing board
- Fillers are probably the easiest way to restore your lip volume -
- Gaining weight is not a great idea because it won't necessarily go to the areas you want it to do.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Great Solutions for Lip Augmentation--Fillers (restylane, juvderm)
I don't recommend this because you can't predict where you will gain weight and it's unlikely that it will increase your lip size. This can be easily fixed with fillers. These fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. I recommend getting a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.