Can I get more fat cells if I lose 10% of my weight and rapidly gain it back? I need fat on my lips etc. where PS took it away

Source said: "with an increase of more than 10% of body weight, one can expect new fat cell development in all areas of the body, including areas previously treated by liposuction" I need fat cells on my face and neck. My ps liposuctioned my fat away without permission. My lips are so small and lack fat that they hurt. I have holes on my face and strage place like labia majora. He took pictures of me while I layed naked on bed under anestesia...

Gain weight to restore lost fat?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction result.

• I am sorry you have had such a poor experience.
  • I strongly suggest that you get a copy of your photos and operative report and have a consultation with a new Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
  • If you think your surgeon's conduct was questionable or unethical, you can report it to the licensing board
  • Fillers are probably the easiest way to restore your lip volume -
  • Gaining weight is not a great idea because it won't necessarily go to the areas you want it to do.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Great Solutions for Lip Augmentation--Fillers (restylane, juvderm)

I don't recommend this because you can't predict where you will gain weight and it's unlikely that it will increase your lip size. This can be easily fixed with fillers. These fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. I recommend getting a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer