Do I have enough fat to get another BBL? (Photos)

I got a BBL two years ago and now I'm looking to go for round two. I'm doing an online consult with a very popular doctor on here who's quote email said "I recognize that you do not have much fat," but didn't say anything about gaining weight. Before I make the deposit, I would like to know whether I will be able to achieve my desired results with what I have. I have also included "wish pics." I am small, so I'm looking for more of the "slim thick" look. Lots of projection and a very little waist.

You do not appear to have much donor fat, although an examination may prove otherwise. The photos that you submitted are definitely unrealistic.I don't think an on line consult is sufficiently helpful

Buttock Implant

You do not have enough fat for a meaningful BBL results.There is small amount of fat at the flank that can be taken just to contour the waist area.You may want to consider a buttock implant

Redo bbl

I do not think that you have enough fat for a redo BBL. If you want a big change, then you probably need implants. Best of luck.

BBL candidate

Based on the photos alone and the fact you previously had liposuction, you would likely need to gain weight in order to see the improvements from the surgery. Currently it appears you do not have sufficient fat but an exam in person is needed.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD