Does it look like I have enough fat for another BBL? (photos)

I got a BBL two years ago and now I'm looking to go for round two. I'm doing an online consult with a very popular doctor on here who's quote email said "I recognize that you do not have much fat," but didn't say anything about gaining weight. Before I make the deposit, I would like to know whether I will be able to achieve my desired results with what I have. I have also included "wish pics." I am small, so I'm looking for more of the "slim thick" look. Lots of projection and a very little waist.

Does it Look Like I Have Enough Fat for Another BBL?

This is a good question as thin patients often struggle to achieve the shape and projection of their buttock to achieve the butt they desire.  From the pictures that you posted it would really depend on what you are hoping to achieve.  I think there is going to be a limited amount of fat available for transfer.  Also typically the second time you have liposuction less of the fat is viable for transfer.  Another option for you to consider is using butt implants.  The implants will give you the shape and augmentation that you are looking for with out depending on the amount of fat that is going to be liposuctioned.  I have attached a video on butt implants and fat transfer. I hope this helps.  Please consult your board certified plastic surgeon that performs a high volume of butt augmentation procedures.  

BBL or Implants

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You will need to have an in person consultation to determine whether you have enough fat for your desired results. You might also consider implants if you are not a candidate for BBL. I have many thin patients who get great results from these implants. Regardless, you need to have a consultation with a board certified plastics surgeon with expertise in these areas. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Not sure you have enough fat to do what you want. You would have to be seen in person. Best of luck.