How to fade/remove microbladed eyebrow tattoo at home?

About a day and a 1/2 ago I underwent an eyebrow tattoo session for the first time. I'm unhappy with the uneven results and would like to fade or possibly remove a couple of ink strokes to reshape my brow. Should I attempt to correct immediately while it is still fresh? Or should I wait until it heals? Any suggestions as to what products would work? I read exfoliating or peroxide can wear the pigment down I'm just not sure when I should start the process. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Eyebrow Tattoo

Thanks for your question. It would be best for you NOT to do anything to the area yourself. Contact the permanent makeup artist to discuss your concerns.
Lisa Vuich, MD

Nashua Physician