Any expert injectors to fill up gaunt face/irregularities after facelift to remove permanent filler in NYC?

It has been three mos since a facelift to remove permanent filler (I m young and my skin too tight for a facelift but it was the only way). filler was removed, but I had hematoma and getting steroid injections for some scar tissue and a few residual lumps from facelift/ hematoma. problem is my face is now gaunt. My dr gave permission to use temp fillers. My naturally high cheekbones are protruding and I need to soften my face all over and conceal a couple of lumps in NYC/ San Diego/Los Angeles.
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

No doctor answers yet