Need expert injector with an aesthetic eye and a penchant for symmetry in New York?

i am dealing with a voluma nightmare which i wanted to balance some minor asymmetry. I went to a board certified ps he made my face look loopsided and asymmetric and whatever very minor lumps i had from fat grafting got exacerbated (i dont know why). So i am looking for an expert injector who can help me with minor asymmetry, the irregularities (lumps that got more obvious w volum are only visiblein certain lights, like overhead lights.

Need expert injector with an aesthetic eye and a penchant for symmetry in NY

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear that your fat grafting and Voluma results have not been what you anticipated.  Below I am attaching a link that should help you find board certified plastic surgeons near you that may be of assistance in smoothing your current results.  

Correct asymmetry

Thank you for your question. I am sorry you are dealing with this. Without photos and a proper evaluation it is tricky to advise you. However, based on your description, I believe your Voluma was injected to superficially, which caused the minor bumps from your fat grafting increase in size.  As a cosmetic surgeon, and skin cancer reconstructive surgeon with over 30,000 surgeries, I have a vast knowledge of every artery, structure and bone in the face. Symmetry is the ultimate goal and I'd be happy to provide you with a complementary evaluation in my office in Manhattan.Feel free to contact my office at your convenience.
Dr. Ariel Ostad 

Ariel Ostad, MD

Voluma Results -- Reverse with Hyaluronidase/RF treatments

If you are unhappy reverse the filler with hyaluronidase, this may take several treatments because the cross linking is very tight. Often, RF treatment helps to improve results. Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt and contour the face, but needs an expert with meticulous skill and expertise. Best, Dr. Emer