Looking for a experienced MD who specializes in LIP AUG in New York/NJ area. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hello I am looking for an experienced doctor whom specializes in lip aug. in the New York/New Jersey area. I am looking for a very natural but larger look. Pictures and referrals and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Surgeon Suggestions

Thank you for your question, prettii. My suggestion in selecting a surgeon for any procedure would be for you to do your proper due diligence relating to their experience - palpable via testimonials, Before & Afters and years in practice, their education, and their experience with your particularly desired procedure. Please choose a board certified facial plastic surgeon to ensure you receive the highest quality care, knowledge, skill and treatment available.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Lip Augmentation

Lip augmentation is more of an art than a science.  You need to consult with a board certified dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic dermatology with years of experience with facial injections.  Best, Dr. Green