Does exertion after fat transfer to breast contribute to reabsorption?

I am male who just underwent structural fat transfer to my chest to correct an indentation from a previous gynecomastia surgery. Is it possible that any kind of exertion 3-weeks post op (i.e. mild self sexual pleasure) would contribute to fat reabsorption? Understand this is a very niche case, but curious if there are any answers to help alleviate my worry. I feel as though I'm seeing a loss in the transfer now.

Resorption

In a nutshell, no.  Fat graft take is already well underway and should not be affected by your activity level, as long.  As there are no other issues like seromas, activity should be OK.  You should discuss your specific case and questions with your surgeon.

Fat has its own resorbtion rate

A fat transfer for an indent is well on its way to healing at three weeks.  Physical exertion at this stage should be well tolerated by the fat grafts.

The Causes of Gynecomastia & Lasting Effects of Surgery

The #recurrence of breast enlargement is uncommon following #gynecomastia surgery. However, it can occur. If this happens, you may require further surgery in the future.

The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect #men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia.
Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia. 
Therefore, weight gain, steroid use,recreational drug use and have hormonal conditions can contribute to a return of gynecomastia regardless of previous surgical removal and treatments.

Each patient is unique and previous #results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic.