Serious enquirer on BBL with small waist

Want to get a quote on liposuction, sculpting and bbl I want a smaller waist not ready for tummy tuck though I'm 29 no kids. Serious serious enquirer

BBL and lipo

Liposuction along with BBL may be possible,. You should definitely come in for consultation if you are interested. Good luck.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from area ( liposuction) transfer to the buttocks and hips. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD