Is this an early warning sign of an open roof deformity? (photos)

I'm 11 days post op, and as the swelling on my bridge is starting to go down, I've noticed two bumps on either side of my nose. In between them (middle) feels softer. It's flat and I'm worried about an open roof deformity. Someone told me that it's probably callus on either side from shaving the hump and breaking the bones. Should I be worried about open roof deformity or is it more likely to be swelling? I plan to call my surgeon Monday but love additional feedback. Thank you for your advice!

Open roof deformity

Thank you for your question and photographs.  It is way too early to ascertain what is going on with your nose at this point. My patients usually wear a splint for two weeks. Since there is so much swelling, make sure you have your plastic surgeon evaluate and give you feedback for additional treatment. It is important that you touch your nose as minimally as possible as it could affect the healing process.
Best of luck in your recovery!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

10 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Is this an early warning sign of an open roof deformity?

Without the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to be completely accurate. From your photos- even though you're early post-op, it appears that your dorsal line is too wide, indicating that your nasal bones may be too far apart. Please, follow up with your Operating Surgeon and address these issues