Dynamic eye wrinkles, sunken tear troughs s/p 1cc Juvederm below eye. 20u Botox to lateral canthals b/l, 10u lower eye (Photo)

I'm 33 y/o F, had h static lateral eye wrinkles and very overactive obicularis resulting in dynamic wrinkles around eye. Lateral canthal lines tx with 20u of botox to each side and it vastly helped, but I found that when I smiled the wrinkles below my eye were still very apparent. I also noticed some loss of volume underneath eye that I got 1cc juvederm injected. But I'm still struggling with undereye "sunken" look, dynamic wrinkles. A PA suggested Restalyne Silk via cannula. Any thoughts?

Filler for under eye

As you can see from below, there are a lot of filler options for under the eye. Deciding on the right one for you will require an in person exam. I would advise you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist in your area (link below) to discuss. best, Dr. Nazarian

Tear trough

Your tear trough can be filled a bit with hyaluronic acid such as restylane. I prefer to dilute it a bit so that it flows a bit smoother and can be blended more easily.

Under Eye Fillers

It appears that you still have a little volume loss under the eyes which would benefit from Belotero or Restylane to that area.  Best, Dr. Green