Would any doctor in NYC inject 0.5cc Restylane vial under the eyes?

i am interested in getting restylane under the eyes . i dont need much and i do not want to overdo it. any dr is skilled at injecting resylane in the undereye lid and sells .5 ml vials? i think that getting a full syringe half of which gets discarded and then needing a touch up a week later and buying a new syringe because the syringe was thrown away is a real waste.

Restylane Injections Under the Eyes

Restylane is a wonderful filler for the tear trough area.  There are times, however, that Belotero is preferred.  The filler depends on the age of the patient, facial contours, and depth of the depression.  Most patients use a syringe for this area.  There are times that less is needed and you can utilize the leftover Restylane.  The syringes are more cost effective if purchased in the 0.1cc vial.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of injections in the tear trough area.

Restylane does not get thrown away

I think you are under a misconception .  I do not stock the .5 ml vials because they are not cost effective for patients as there is a markup associated with the smaller dose (from the manufacturer, not me).  Many patients underestimate the amount that is needed.  Whatever is left over is stored in the surgical refrigerator and labeled with the patient's information.  It can be injected a week, a month or several months later.  Select your plastic surgeon or dermatologist based on credentials.

Restylane 0.5cc syringes

Yes, I do stock 0.5 cc syringes and would be happy to perform this procedure for you.

Dr. Clark 

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

0.5cc syringe of Restylane under the eyes?

Yes, I have 0.5cc syringes of Restylane available.  I would recommend a consultation in person to make sure you are a good candidate for this procedure and to see how much hollowing your have under the eyes. 

Debra M. Kroll, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon