Downtime for eMatrix undereye wrinkles?

How much downtime can I expect from an Ematrix treatment for mild wrinkles under my eyes?

EMatrix for undereye wrinkles - eMatrix provider in Williamsville, NY

Given the FDA recommended settings for eMatrix in the US, there is little or no downtime following eMatrix for undereye wrinkles - 24 hours or less.

Best
Dr Karamanoukian

2-4 days

This depends on the treatment settings (ABC), and the coverage with overlaps. I would say 2-4 days. In Australia we have the 100j setting, however will not go to this power around the eyes. Using say 50-70 mj per pin, with a 25% overlap, expect to heal up within 2-4 days. 

Redness may persist for an extra few days. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

EMatrix for Under Eye Wrinkles

eMatrix is a fabulous laser for fine lines and skin rejuvenation.  Both the face and the under eye area can be treated with different tips.  It generally takes two days of down time where you will be red for approximately 48 hours.  Please consult an expert in eMatrix and lasers for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green