Dorsal hump removal feeling?

my question did not really get answered. I had a dorsal hump removal and now where I feel where the hump was all i feel is bone. Before I felt like it was more cushiony and tissue like an so on. Now I feel 2 distinct bone lines that are sharper. Was it because my dorsal hump had cartilage and stuff and made it feel more soft and tissue like but when you do a dorsal hump removal it takes it down to a nice profile but with bony now being there? just wanna make sure this is normal

To read the original question please click here.

Feeling the bone

I think I answered this already, but when the dorsum is taken down the two bones area  bit separated and that is why osteotomies are performed so that the two bones can be moved closer to each other.  The two bones often heal in to each other.