Any doctor trained for Kybella in NY/NJ?

This is such a new approval from the FDA, I'm really hoping some doctors have already undergone training. Seeking a doctor in the NY/NJ area trained/certified to administer Kybella. I have a small double chin that I want gone. Please include a cost in your reply. Thank you.
See average cost for Kybella

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Experience with Kybella

Kybella is the latest FDA-approved permanent treatment for the removal of unwanted submental (under the chin) fat. I was one of the physicians to participate in the clinical trials for Kybella to gain FDA approval. My practice is located in Midtown Manhattan. Please call for a full consultation. Thank you.

Finding a KYBELLA- Trained Provider

KYBELLA® is used to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin --often referred to as a “double chin .
1, 2 or 3 treatments might be needed 4-6 weeks apart depending on individual needs.
A provider in your area can be found on the physician locator site on the KYBELLA website. Prices will vary depending on the amount of areas needing treatment and the number of sessions.

#Kybellafatinjections   #doubechintreatments   #Kybellatreatments

Kybella Providers in Your Community

Kybella is an exciting new FDA -approved treatment for submental fullness, or double chin. Kybella is Deoxycholic Acid and it is injected into the fat pad under the chin.. A skillfully trained provider can be found in your area by searching the Kybella website ( Allergan) on its physician locator site.

#Kybellafatreduction   #doublechintreatments  #fatreduction

Kybella in the NYC Area

Kybella is a wonderful injection and I treat many patients with Kybella with great results.  Kybella is an FDA approved injection and Allergan has trained many doctors including myself in this procedure.  The small double chin will take approximately two treatments and the price is $1500 per injection period.  I find that combining Thermage for skin tightening usually gives superior results to Kybella alone for treating the jowls and lower face. Best, Dr. Green

Kybella in the NYC/NJ area

Dear 'Fishnerd' (I'd love to hear the story behind that moniker someday!):

I am Dr. Sheryl Clark, one of a limited number of providers selected to introduce and provide #Kybella treatments in the NYC area. Kybella costs $700 per vial to inject in the submental area. Occasionally a patient will have a very small or very large preplatysmal fat pad, and because most of the cost of the treatment is the Kybella medication itself, we will reduce (or increase) the cost appropriately, by what it saves (or costs) our practice to give a smaller (or larger) dose. The medication that is injected is actually very expensive to manufacture and purchase.

I have developed a specific protocol to minimize swelling and, with new modifications, now bruising as well, which has been proven to be very effective. I also offer several options for pretreatment anesthesia for you to consider, based upon your intrinsic threshold for discomfort, which consider the safest ways to deliver the treatment while preventing discomfort.  Wit this protocol, my patients report the minimum of transient discomfort and far less swelling than they had anticipated.

I am seeing great results in every patient, often after one treatment. what I love about Kybella is the ability to treat every patient with submittal fullness and to customize the treatment to both the distribution and amount of fat. Kybella is being used now in some off-label areas, such as bra tops.

Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Kybella in NY / NJ

There are a handful of doctors in the NY / NJ area offering Kybella who have been specially trained by the company.  We offer Kybella treatments in our Midtown Manhattan office.  A typical Kybella appointment is about 20-30 min - similar to a Botox appointment.  After sterilizing and numbing the area, the small Kybella injections are performed in the sub-mental region.  Most patients experience a mild swelling for a few days to a week.  We have patients return in one month intervals for re-evaluation and treatment.  Most patients have between 2 to 6 treatments.

Good Luck.  

David Shafer, MD

Kybella in NY

I would visit myKybella.com to look at their physican locator as this would tell you who has been trained to use Kybella in your area.  Good luck.

Any doctor trained for Kybella in NY/NJ

Thank you for submitting your question. Please find any kybella injectors on the kybella website. There you will find a list of trained injectors. Make sure you choose a board certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes.

Kybella Training

Dear Fishnerd,

Kybella physician education began in June 2015 and physician training programs have initiated in the summer. Physicians will be able to purchase Kybella and treat their patients only after they have been trained.

I suggest you receive treatment from a facial plastic surgeon who is both Kybella-trained and board certified to ensure you receive the highest quality treatment and care available.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor in NY NJ

I would call Kythera (the mother company of Kybella) and ask for providers in your area.  Best of luck!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD