I have had silicone injected into my cheeks and a little in my chin, what reputable doctor in NY can I see for removal? (photo)

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 1

Removal of silicone from the face

Our office specializes in the removal of silicone from the face. There are some areas where silicone cannot safely be removed. A consultation is necessary. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.