Which doctor do I see if I need to do the Juvederm treatment? How do I know who is the best?

In brooklyn New York
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Hello Sherion Baveghems,

I would recommend you see any of the four core aesthetic physicians who do his or her own injections.  This includes facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons, and dermatologists.  Take a look at their before and after and online reviews to see if people have been pleased.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best Physician for Juvederm

The key to finding the best physician for your injections is to consult a board certified dermatologist with years of experience with cosmetic injections. This should be a routine procedure that they do all day long and understand the nuances of these fillers for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Choosing the right doctor for filler treatments

First, make sure to see a Board-certified Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, or Facial Plastic Surgeon.   It is important to see a physician who specialized in volume enhancing procedures.  Find a physician who is involved in their national organization, teaches other physicians, and make sure to have an open and honest conversation about expectations of treatment prior to treatment.   Finally, ask around locally for opinions, especially from physicians.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon