I just want to ask whether my burn scar will fade away naturally with time? I'm too scared to try anything . (photos)

Can my hot water burn discolouration fade away naturally. I'm really scared to try out any treatment. I'll be very grateful if you'd let me know whether this discolouration will blend in with the normal skin over time . Thank you so much .

Burn injuries

It looks like you sustained a first degree burn with some pigmentation changes. More than likely the skin color will improve.

Burns and Skin

Burns need the proper topical treatment and wound care.  I would consult a dermatologist for their opinion on topical care.  It doesn't appear as though you need any "procedures" to be scared of.  Best, Dr. Green