Best Doctor for an ASIAN revision rhinoplasty?

Hi, I am considering getting a revision rhinoplasty but it is very difficult to find a doctor who specializes in BOTH asian noses and revision rhinoplastys. I was considering Dr. Nassif in California but his prices are much to high (17,000-24,000). I was wondering if anyone could suggest me to a good doctor in the US? Thank you.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Asian Rhinoplasty

The cost of Asian rhinoplasty will vary based on factors such as geography and the experience and skill level of the surgeon.  When it comes to your face, and especially your nose, finding the right surgeon should be of utmost importance.  Never "settle" for a particular surgeon simply due to price.    

Asian Rhinoplasty

Recommend choosing a doctor who can do the job right rather than the price if you can afford it,  of course, within reason. Best to look @ before and after photos first. Good luck

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO