I was charged $8k at my doctor for sculptura a few weeks ago. Did I pay the right price?

I was charged $8k at my doctor for sculptura a few weeks ago. Nothing fancy, everything went well. Is this a fair price?

#SculptraPrice

Typically, Sculptra is about $1000 per vial. Did you have 8 vials injected, or some other services or procedures?

I usually inject one vial at the first session, occasionally two.

I would love to get some follow up from you. And did you get the augmentation you were looking for? 

Dr. Clark

Costs of Sculptra

Costs vary from center to center. It is always best to compare prices prior to undergoing a procedure.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

That sounds about right for NY City prices ... try NJ or Upstate NY for Sculptra

These are outrageously expensive fees and that is why patients go to Jersey or come to Upstate NY for more 'cultured' fees for surgical and non surgical aesthetic procedures.

I think the price you paid is 4 plus times higher than what you would have paid in Beverly Hills, CA.

Again, you should ask what it costs BEFORE you get a procedure done.

However, if you are happy with the results, it was worth it. 

Sculptra and Price

The price of Sculptra depends on how many vials you were injected with.  Generally speaking a vial is $1,000 for an experienced board certified physician to do the injections.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist who has a great deal of experience with Sculptra.