My dentist is willing to replace my veneers. Do I have to let him remake them without a wax-up again? What should I do? (photos)

I got my perms the other day made without a diagnostic wax-up&look like a 3/4 crown(thick ), i think it was a big mistake and reason as well why i don't like the outcome.I hated my temporaries,but he said perms will be totally different.Yes they are different! -bulky,thick ,square ,too tight and my gum is bleeding when i floss.I saw my healthy pegs that day ,they were so shaved ,so ugly omg! He said he only makes traditional veneers and that's why he took so much surface.I'm devastated !

Replacing veneers

I would not suggest remaking them without a wax up, temporaries that you LIKE, and a try in of the veneers with your approval before they are bonded.

Steven M. Goldy, DDS

Beverly Hills Dentist

Veneer replacement

Hi:

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your veneers, then it would be best to do a wax up model to make sure the temporaries are acceptable to you before the final veneers are made.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist