Demarcation lines after laser resurfacing. How and when can it be blended in?

I had fully ablative erbium and fractional yag 10 weeks ago. It left random scars which are being treated with vbeam and cortisone/5fu with good improvements. The thick hypertrophic demarcation line under my brow is bugging me - when can it be treated??? Do I really have to wait a year or can it be done now??? The skin is thickened and tough. The rest of the eye skin is thin and more fragile so I wouldn't touch that.

Use celacyn

At this point it is far safer to use scar cream rather than another procedure. The skin is too fragile to do another procedure at this time.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

When to treat inflamed area following erbium laser

Thank you for sharing your question. You should continue your current treatment methods and scar creams. It is too early to retreat with erbium laser. Wait a full year to avoid further problems. 
Good luck,