Can this deformity from my BBL be fixed? Can I do a second even though I had arms, full back, and stomach lipo twice? (Photo)

I had first bbl done a year ago without any complications. A year later I went for round two with another doctor. I experienced a lot of pain after procedure and did not sit for 3 weeks and I wore garment. I developed fat and skin necrosis , cellulitis ,and I developed a abscess and had to have it drained. This left my buttocks looking extremely deformed , my buttocks turned black , and I have dents and extreme irregularities.

So sorry that you have this issue. Once it is healed you should give it about a year or so to soften and then get re-evaluated for possible revision.