How to deal with my acne scars? Does Infini RF work? (Photo)

I am 25 years old, Asian female. suffering from ance for almost 10 years. did demaroller and skin peel two years ago. Now seeking for acne sacre treatment in manhattan.

INFINI for Acne scars

INFINI would be very beneficial to acne scars such as yours. INFINI uses a combination of micro needling and RF to treat the skin to rebuild and resurface skin and scarring from the 'Bottom-up'. It allows us to treat very deep scars with out damaging the top layers of skin which can lead to secondary scarring and hypo pigmentation. Patients see improvement in scar resurfacing and skin texture with little to  no down time. 2-3 treatments are generally recommended for best results. It is safe for all skin types and is my treatment of choice for Asian and ethnic skin types. To treat scars that have improved but remain after treatment I recommend a dermal filler called Bellafill which is the only FDA filler approved for acne scars and/or a light laser or chemical peel to improve appearance and over all texture of the skin. 

The Acne Scar Saviors--Acne Scars Treatment: Lasers, Fillers, Microneedling/PRP

Acne scars require a combination of treatments for best results. I recommend lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers to get improvement. Don't let distance dissuade you. I suggest getting a formal evaluation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne scar treatments

Acne scars can certainly be improved with the Infini RF treatment. Our office was among the first to have the Infini and we have helped guide the treatment approach for acne scarring with the Infini. I would advise you see someone that has experience with lasers/devices and also treating Asian skin. We get many patients who travel from the 5 boroughs and beyond for this treatment.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon