I'm 4 days post op. Both breast randomly got tight and hard. Any suggestions?

I am 4 days post op. I had 400cc HP round silicone implants behind the muscle. Both of my breast got really hard. It felt like my implants were going to pop. I don't have any pain and both breast Are the same size. I'm concerned that I might have CC or hematoma???

Early post op, some advices :

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Breasts Hardening after Augmentation

Dear Petite1225, Tightness and hard feeling can be normal after surgery, especially this soon out, but it is always best to have your operating surgeon double check. Good luck!

Breast augmentation

While tightness and some pain is normal, if you feel the situation has changed, then you should contact  your surgeon to be evaluated.

I'm 4 days post op. Both breasts randomly got tight and hard. Any suggestions?

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on your breast augmentation.  It is too early to have developed a CC and a hematoma would result in asymmetrical breast sizes and increased pain.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination, what has likely happened is that your breast skin, gland, and chest muscle have become swollen as a result of surgery.  This is causing increased pressure to your implants and is a normal recovery symptoms. Voice your concerns to your surgeon as they know the full details of your procedure to be able to fear the best advice.