Dancing after Brazilian Butt Lift (Recovery Question)

I plan to have a Brazilian Butt Lift around Christmas time. I work as an exotic dancer at a topless cub. How soon can I go back to work without sacrificing the integrity of the harvested fat? Keep in mind, my job involves shaking my butt A LOT! It's a lot of exercise. Right now, I have my budget planned out for missing three weeks of work. Lipoed areas: arm, chin, thighs, flanks, abdomen, lower back Age: 20 No children My skin is very firm, I'v been told (more firm than the average) ethnicity: black mixed

BBL Recovery

Thank you for your question. When you wake up you will feel tired, sore, and stiff. It is important to take the medication prescribed to you.You will have a compression garment on after surgery to provide support, which should not be removed for the next few days following surgery. Rest is important to the healing process, so do it as much as possible following your procedure. Drink plenty of fluids, and be sure to take the prescribed medications. Most likely, you will be able to resume calm, quiet work within a few days to weeks following Buttock enhancement surgery. You should still avoid physical exertion for several weeks. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates BarringtonOakbrook Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

BBL and dancing

I allow patients to go back to aerobics after a bout 3-4 weeks. Best to check with your doctor to see what he recommends.