Does crying post Rhinoplasty affect the final result?

I'm almost 2 months post rhinoplasty and just when I thought my nose looks better and slimmer, I had an incident where I was crying a lot and blowing my nose. As a result, I feel the sides of my nose(above my nostrils) got swollen, the skin is kind of pushed outwards making it feel like a bump on each side. Is it swollen due to the excessive crying and will it get better? Thank you!

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Recovery after rhinoplasty

Each rhinoplasty operation is unique and thus, you should speak with your surgeon. Only your surgeon knows the maneuvers placed, the expected recovery, and if you did indeed change the result. That being said, it would be very rare to alter your outcome from blowing your nose 2 months after surgery. Best of luck.

Benjamin C. Paul, MD

Rhinoplasty and crying

Crying should have no impact on your results from your rhinoplasty surgery. Best of luck......................................