Crooked nose after rhinoplasty.

I had a rhinoplasty and now a few years later I've realized that the tip of my nose is tilted towards the left side. Also, the bottom left side of my nose by the indent near the tip seems hollow compared to the right side. Will i be able to get this fixed? Is surgery needed?

Revision rhinoplasty for crooked nose

A revision rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the crooked nose. To straighten the crooked nose requires osteotomies placed in them. To straighten the midportion of the nose requires spreader grafts to be placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose. To straighten a crooked nasal tip requires a combination of suture techniques, asymmetric cartilage removal, and  cartilage grafting techniques, depending upon the issue. For more information  and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Revision Rhinoplasty

Photos would be helpful for discussion.  Your nose can change over months and even within a couple of years after surgery.  Talk with your surgeon regarding a revision.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Revision rhinoplasty

The nose continues to change after rhinoplasty. Usually the changes are not noticeable. If the change is noticeable then a revision surgery is needed and can improve the appearance. RegardsDr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nose

Without an exam it is difficult to say.  It would be interesting to see your preop photos and your recent photos to compare.  Some deviation may be normal related to normal facial asymmetry.