Crooked bridge & bulbous tip post Asian Rhinoplasty. Swelling or poor surgery? (Photos)

Hi I'm two weeks post-op and I know that is still very early; however, I can't help but feel this new nose does not fit my face. I got L implant with ear cartilage at the tip. There's a bump on my bridge and you can see when I'm in the light the nose looks crooked. The placement gives me that "avatar look". Also my tip is so bulbous :( I'm starting to become depressed looking at my nose. Is this all just swelling or did the surgery go wrong? Thank you in advance for your help.

Problem

I believe there is a genuine problem with your mplant that is sitting bent in a curved tunnel and is sitting too high giving your bridge excessive height - you need to have this adjust - I do not think this is due to swelling

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 2 weeks, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. 

You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Crooked bridge & bulbous tip post Asian Rhinoplasty.

Hi,

Although its still early post-op... the implant looks like its sitting in the wrong position. L-shaped nasal implants are can extrude and cause tension on the nasal skin. The only real way to assess this would be have you come in for physical examination to determine how much of this swelling and how much of this is mal-positioned implant.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS