Cosmetic or Maxillofacial Surgeon to revise prior mandible surgery?

In 2004 I decided to have my heavy chin filed down. It was an improvmeant but it was a little uneven. In February 2015 I had it revised with another surgeon and my jaw refined also. It's been 10 months and I am very unhappy. The angle of my jaw is sharper and looks harsher, my chin too weak, and when I smile it looks like I suffered some sort of trauma as my jaw is too small now all the muscles in my neck go into over drive. Should I seek another cosmetic surgeon, or a Maxillofacial surgeon?

Jaw

I believe it is time to visit a maxillofacial surgeon. You must have X-rays and be properly diagnosed. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon