How can I correct my lips and teeth? (Photo)

i have got a bad teeth alignment and big lips.the lips are like protruding.How can i correct it ? i want to have normal lips and beautiful smile .What should i do ?

Doctor Answers 5

Correct Jaw, Lips, Teeth; May Need Lasers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
may need jaw surgery, and that could minimize the look of your lips.
Otherwise, they can be treated separately with
surgery or lasers..\
Please see an expert orthodontist and a dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Lip and Teeth Correction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would consult an orthodontist about braces first.  It appears that if you fix that you would definitely have adjusted your smile and you may be satisfied with your lips without injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Teeth Correction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is best to have a consultation with an Orthodontist.  They will be able to discuss what your best course of treatment would be.

Martin Jugenburg, MD
Toronto Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 517 reviews

Correcting teeth and lips

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I think you need an evaluation by an Orthodontist. It is possible that improving the teeth will improve the lips as well. An oral surgeon might also be needed to reset the upper and lower jaw, if this is deemed to be needed by the Orthodontist. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

How can I correct my lips and teeth?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. Unfortunately a true assessment of your underlying jawbone and skull needs to be considered in addition to the soft tissue of your lips and mouth to determine the best treatment.  Would you benefit from from braces alone or perhaps need jaw surgery.  See an orthodontist or oral surgeon for an in-person consultation.  Hope this helps.

Nelson Castillo, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 80 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.