How can I correct my lips and teeth? (Photo)

i have got a bad teeth alignment and big lips.the lips are like protruding.How can i correct it ? i want to have normal lips and beautiful smile .What should i do ?

Lip and Teeth Correction

I would consult an orthodontist about braces first.  It appears that if you fix that you would definitely have adjusted your smile and you may be satisfied with your lips without injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Correct Jaw, Lips, Teeth; May Need Lasers

You
may need jaw surgery, and that could minimize the look of your lips.
Otherwise, they can be treated separately with
surgery or lasers..\
Please see an expert orthodontist and a dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Teeth Correction

It is best to have a consultation with an Orthodontist.  They will be able to discuss what your best course of treatment would be.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Correcting teeth and lips

I think you need an evaluation by an Orthodontist. It is possible that improving the teeth will improve the lips as well. An oral surgeon might also be needed to reset the upper and lower jaw, if this is deemed to be needed by the Orthodontist. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

How can I correct my lips and teeth?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. Unfortunately a true assessment of your underlying jawbone and skull needs to be considered in addition to the soft tissue of your lips and mouth to determine the best treatment.  Would you benefit from from braces alone or perhaps need jaw surgery.  See an orthodontist or oral surgeon for an in-person consultation.  Hope this helps.