Can't correct asymmetry and lumps from voluma? (Photos)

given the pictures can you tell where voluma is and why it made my barely visible lumps fm fat grafting much worse on top of making me asymmetrical? ps is not coooerating and multiple attempts at dissolving w other drs and my ps are not working . Can lumps be surgically excised? i would trade a scar for lumps. before/after pictures are attached. note how in the after pic my right side is larger and minor bump filled up.

Voluma

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. Voluma can be excised, however, it is important for us to know how long ago you received the procedure. Keep in mind that lumps will fade within 2 to 4 weeks, and they are a noted side effect to Voluma. Always consult with an experienced board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon