Do I have complications from UltraPulse CO2 and Erbium laser procedure? (photo)

Three weeks ago, I had a procedure done by a Board Certified Dermatologist around my mouth area using UltraPulse CO2 and Erbium laser. There is a area of my chin that the skin is raised, bumpy and more red than the surrounding skin. Also,the edge of the treatment line is very noticeable. What is causing this area of my skin to have these issues? Will I need another procedure to fix my chin? If the edge of the treatment line remains noticeable, is there any procedure to make it less noticeable?

Co2 Complications--lasers, microneedling/prp, sculptra

I suggest you see an expert in skin damage from lasers.  We do a combination of non ablative or microneedling/prp, sculptra, and PDT with growth factors to start repair of damaged skin. Stem cells can also help along with skin care. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer