Can I close my gap with dental bonding ? (Photo)

I want to close my gap very quickly

Bonding to close the gap

Dear andrea201694, 

Your gap is the result of the significant flare of your front teeth that could have occurred for a number of reasons. That would need to be evaluated by a dentist. Bonding could be done, but I’m not sure that you will love the aesthetic result because it will make your teeth look too big (wide). The best solution in your case is to get some type of orthodontic treatment that can bring your teeth back into the arch and give you the beautiful smile you desire.

New York Dentist

Consider #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Closing your gap with dental bonding would result in those teeth looking much larger than the adjacent teeth. I would recommend porcelain veneers for you instead. Porcelain veneers are an excellent option for you and would only take 1-2 appointments to complete.  I would recommend doing some research to select an experienced cosmetic dentist that really knows what they are doing. The best indicator to determine if the dentist is going to give you results you're looking for, is by viewing before and after photos of his/her actual patients. I'll link a before and after photo of a patient of mine who's diastema was corrected with veneers. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Bonding to close space

Hi there,

Unfortunately, with the amount of space that is there, bonding would increase the size of those teeth so much that it would not be aesthetically pleasing. You are better of considering braces in order to close in the space. 

Mufaddal Kapadia, DDS
Westlake Village Dentist

ideal option in yr case is braces treatment. i would not recommend veneers just because u have bunny teeth. 

Nirav Patel, MDS
India Dentist

Dental bonding

Dental bonding could be a good option for you but i higly recommended you Orthodontic appliances. With the braces you will get the cap close and also your tooth aligned. Dental bonding can make your central tooth bigger and will not repair your crowded tooth. Porcelain veneers could be a good option for you too. 

Good luck! 

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist