Am I ok to get clear and brilliant a week after hyalyronidase full strength?

been through the ringer w vitrase to dissolve voluma in the last 4 months. Can i get clear and brilliant a week after hyaluronidase or will my skin be too sensitive? it feels a little dry, bc i got vitrase three days ago.

Yes, Clear and Brilliant will be fine

No problems, there is no contraindication with this, especially months down the track. C and B will refreshen your skin with 1-2 sessions, however most recommend a series of treatments. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Fiori Institute. Brisbane. Australia. 

Yes, Clear and Brilliant will be fine

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Clear and brilliant

Hello and thank you for your question. In general there should be no contraindications to a laser treatment one week after any injectables including hyaluronidase. Best of luck!

Clear and brilliant