What can I do to make my chin/jaw line more feminine? (photos)

I hate the way theres mini gaps in-between both sides of my chin. I was wondering if I could use injectables to fill those gaps to give my chin/jaw a more feminine look and reduce the appearance of my large chin

How can you make your chin more feminine?

Without an exam your question cannot be answered. However, your photos are helpful and you are probably a good candidate for a Chin Augmentation. You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case. It should be noted that patients with severely weak jaws or abnormally functioning jaws may be better treated with other facial surgery (orthognathic surgery), although a chin augmentation may be an option at a later time. These patients should seek the advice of a plastic surgeon to determine which course is right for them. Here is some information to help you make this decision: Candidates for Chin Augmentation - Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation

Chin Reshaping

You would need to submit pictures from different angles of your chin to determine what type of chin procedure you need. Just by thus picture alone you should benefit by an anterior chin reduction combined with pre jowl implant augmentation to fill in the gaps behind the chin.

More feminine chin/jawline

There are various techniques to improve one's chin and jawline.  Including fillers, chin implants, fat grafting and surgery.  The best options are discussed with your plastic surgeon at consultation with a good examination.

What can I do to make my chin/jaw line more feminine?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures over the past 30 years using dermal fillers, facial implants, liposuction and/or facelifts.  Your chin is a bit pointy and a dermal filler can be used to augment and soften the sides of the chin. Your chin appears to have the proper degree of projection and information on chin implants is included for comparison.

Hope this helps.