I want to do a second chemical but I'm not certain if I have to do the Retin-A again. Any suggestions?

I want to do a second chemical but im not certain if i have to do the retin-a again like before its 30% glo peel and how long do i have to take retin-a for two weeks correct and after my skin heals from the first peel then start the retin-a and then the peel

Retin-A and Chemical Peels NYC

I often combine Retin-A pre-treatment with my chemical peels.  Retin-A primes the skin and helps the effects of the peel.  Of course you should stop Retin-A for at least one week after the peel or until the skin is back to normal.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green