What are the chances i got injected with fake voluma? Can anyone excise possibly fake voluma on chin and on side submalar area?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Voluma - was my injection a fake?
- I am sorry you are having this problem - it sounds quite complex.
- I suggest you ask your plastic surgeon for a copy of the treatment sheet which should have the identify marker for the Voluma on it.
- Also see the plastic surgeon to discuss the problem - s/he might have an explanation that satisfies you.
- If not, get a second opinion from a Board Certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist.
- It is possible that you were injected with a non-dissolving filler called Radiesse. This is not fake Voluma but a different FDA approved product - but you will know once you see your treatment sheet.
Voluma and Dissolving Product
I would recommend that you consult a board certified dermatologist with a copy of your records and treatment notes to ascertain what exactly what is injected since there should be a lot number attached to it. Best, Dr. Green
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.