What are the chances i got injected with fake voluma? Can anyone excise possibly fake voluma on chin and on side submalar area?
Doctor Answers 3
Voluma - was my injection a fake?
- I am sorry you are having this problem - it sounds quite complex.
- I suggest you ask your plastic surgeon for a copy of the treatment sheet which should have the identify marker for the Voluma on it.
- Also see the plastic surgeon to discuss the problem - s/he might have an explanation that satisfies you.
- If not, get a second opinion from a Board Certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist.
- It is possible that you were injected with a non-dissolving filler called Radiesse. This is not fake Voluma but a different FDA approved product - but you will know once you see your treatment sheet.
Voluma and Dissolving Product
I would recommend that you consult a board certified dermatologist with a copy of your records and treatment notes to ascertain what exactly what is injected since there should be a lot number attached to it. Best, Dr. Green
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.