What are the chances i got injected with fake voluma? Can anyone excise possibly fake voluma on chin and on side submalar area?
Doctor Answers 3
Voluma - was my injection a fake?
- I am sorry you are having this problem - it sounds quite complex.
- I suggest you ask your plastic surgeon for a copy of the treatment sheet which should have the identify marker for the Voluma on it.
- Also see the plastic surgeon to discuss the problem - s/he might have an explanation that satisfies you.
- If not, get a second opinion from a Board Certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist.
- It is possible that you were injected with a non-dissolving filler called Radiesse. This is not fake Voluma but a different FDA approved product - but you will know once you see your treatment sheet.
Voluma and Dissolving Product
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.