Will my butt shape remain flat? (photos)

I'm only one week postop but I was wondering if it looks as though there is any hope that my profile will take a rounder shape once everything settles in. I have a lot of volume up top now. Will that drop to the middle and make me have better projection and roundness?

Will my butt shape remain flat?

At only one week post operative you are very early in the healing process. Swelling will continue to settle and your shape will continue to change. Please address any concerns with your surgeon.

Butt shape

Being that you are only one week out, you may have more swelling up top leading to that appearance.  You might want to give it several months for the swelling to subside, then reassess.