Butt implants remove and replace

I had butt implants in December 2015 and I loved the size and shape at first. Now 3 months later I am back to my normal size. The implants do not make a difference really at this point. I think a little bigger than the 490ccs I have would have been better for m e as I would love a little more projection so that I can look and feel good in my clothes. How long do I have to wait to remove and replace with bigger implants and can both be done in one procedure? Thanks for your time and response .

Can I Exchange my Butt Implants for a Larger Size?

This question is less common with butt implants then with breast augmentation but does occasionally happen. In both butt and breast augmentation if patients could change one thing after their surgery they often wish they had gone bigger.

The short answer is yes you can typically go bigger. There is some limit to the initial surgery that can be done in terms of what implant your body and handle. With time the skin stretch to accommodate the new implant. That is why it is easier to place a bigger implant than you might have been able to do at the initial surgery.

I typically make patients wait at least six months after their initial surgery before undergoing any revision or implant exchange. This will allow all the swelling to go down and for the internal tissue to settle. This will allow us to make a good decision on what size will help you accomplish your aesthetic goals.

Please discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon that performs a high volume of butt augmentations.

Revision butt implant surgery

The maximum butt implant size that is deemed safe must remain within the confines of your anatomy.  Failure to recognize the limits of your soft tissue coverage, body frame, and butt diameter will result in a wide range of problems such as palpable rippling, poor healing, increased risk of infection, pain, unnatural contour, and other complications that will eventually warrant a revision (and additional expenses, of course).

You should ask your original PS about your concerns and possibly seek for a second, or even a third opinion to help you make an informed decision. 

I hope that helps and good luck.

Redo butt implants

Dear New York lady,
  It would have been helpful to see back and side view picture. Do you have round or oval implants ? Are the implants under the fascia or intra muscular ? Did you have fat injection as well ?
 If you did not have fat injection, I would recommend to wait 3 more months for scars maturation. If you had fat injection wait one year.
 The biggest implants that I have used are 660 cc. They are oval, round, ultra soft and placed under the fascia .
  This technique creates nice 'S' curve and fills up the lateral indentation between the hips and the lateral thighs.
 Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgeries in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most important, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, continuous and attractive.
                                Dr Widder

Implant choice

It might be possible if larger buttock implants are available to perform a revision. If the width of the implants are too large for your buttock, then larger implants would not be good. You would have to be seen in person.