Is this brow/lid ptosis? (Photo)

Ever since I can remember, the right-side of my face has looked like it is slowly sliding off. At certain angles, I swear I look deformed and it makes me super unhappy. My right eyebrow is significantly lower (mostly the outer tail portion) and my upper eyelid looks heavier than my left. My lower eyelid seems droopy as well, since unless I squint my right eye in photos, the sclera always shows to an awkward degree. This snowballs the entire right-side of my face--my cheek and even lips droop!

See oculoplastic specialist

There are different reasons for eye and facial asymmetry. See following video. It does appear you have left upper lid ptosis. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

This photograph is unhelpful.

It shows you with a slight facial turn.  First, there really is no substitute for a in person detailed assessment.  Some of the other photos in your other posts are more helpful.  Second while you may have issues and concerns, it is essential to understand that your face is wonderful and beautiful.  That said, well meaning surgery that is not right for you, will immeasurable harm your wonderful face.  Less is more.  You do have a significant bilateral upper eyelid ptosis that may be a bit worse on the right side.  In my opinion, you are likely to benefit from the right upper eyelid surgery.  The challenge is that very few eyelid surgeons out there will be able to help you.  You need an anchor blepharoplasty and ptosis correction.  If you decide to explore surgery, seek many opinions.

Photo is not the best but seems like 2-3 mm of left lid ptosis . Brow shape is not consistent with lateral peaking and over the rim , so its lower than expected for ideal female brow but over all its in good position . 

The left lid ptosis can be tested with neosinephrine drops and repositioned surgically . 

Bardia Amirlak, MD

Your Face

I see some asymmetries in your photo, but it's hard to evaluate you because you're not looking straight ahead.  Ptosis and brow ptosis can be corrected with surgery, but it is really important to make sure there isn't an underlying condition that may be causing that side of your face to droop.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified facial plastic or oculoplastic surgeon to examine your condition.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon