Will my breasts even out? (Photo)

My right implant ruptured after having my saline 450cc for 10+ years. I found a new ps to replace both breasts with 520 silcone. She had to stitch my muscle on the outter part of my right breast , after the surgery my ps told me she had to also stitch alittle under the left breast. know 7 day post i am nervouse how they look. The left breast the implant is so high and breast is droppy and the right breast looks hard.. i am scared that my breasts won't even out

Too early to judge outcome

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome. It takes time for the implants to settle into position and the skin and muscle to stretch out to accommodate the new implant. It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look. Be patient.

Will my breasts even out?

Thank you for your question.  It's still too early to make any judgment on your final result.  Wait at least 3 months postop before getting a better idea.  Be sure to speak to your PS regarding your concerns.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Pocket repairs

you are very early in the healing process and a pocket repair sounds like it was performed on both sides. Give it a few months to settle. 

Will my breasts even out? (Photo)

It will likely be at least 3 months before you will get an idea how you breasts will look.  Give it time and follow your surgeons postoperative instructions carefully.  You will likely do fine.

Uneven and high breasts

At seven days after surgery there's still a lot of healing to go. It's not uncommon that when one does a capsulorraphy that you do it slightly overcorrected. Therefore when it does relax just a little bit it will better match the right one. Be patient everything will be fine. Your result looks awesome to me for one week. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS