Should I get a breast lift? (Photos)

20 YO female with not the perkiest breasts. They never have been even since puberty and are slightly uneven. Would it make a huge difference to get a breast lift? Size 34DDD currently

To Lift or Not To Lift

Your right breast appears larger and ptotic than the left.  I think you will get a more ideal result with a lift.  However, if you didn't want the additional scarring and longer operative time, you could always get only implants now, and a lift in the future. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Should I get a breast lift?

Thank you for your question. You have a breast asymmetry where your right breast its bigger than the left one. It is frequently on patients that have breast asymmetry and you would really benefit from a breast lift taking off a little bit more tissue of the bigger one so you could have firmer breasts with nipples in better position.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

Should I get a breast lift?

Thank you for your question.  It's normal for breasts to be slightly uneven.  If you would like to have more perky breasts, you may consider a breast lift procedure.  A breast lift can make the breasts more round and perky, raise the nipple position, reduce the areola size and improve symmetry.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast asymmetry

Hayden,

Thanks for your question.  Your breasts are normal.  Remember, they are sisters, not twins.  It is more common to have differences in your breasts than not.  You do have a droopy appearance (slight ptosis) which could be addressed with a breast lift using minimal scars.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Breast lift

You certainly could benefit from a breast lift. If you want to go larger, implants may be beneficial as well.

Your breasts

Your breasts are totally normal. You could have a lift if you want. You should have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your issues and find out all that can be done. Remember - to get a lift, you will have scars on your breasts. They fade over time, but never go away.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast lift.  This can give you the perky and nice shape you are looking for. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast lift

You look like a good candidate for a breast lift.  Although you have good volume a small implant(180-200cc) could be beneficial for a perkier appearance and lift longevity. 

Good luck

DrBurnett#realself100

Breast lift?

I think you would benefit from a lift or small reduction.  Any asymmetry could be corrected during that procedure.  You are seeing the effects of gravity at an early age and I believe that the photos demonstrate bra strap grooving as well. See a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss options.

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. You seem to benefit from a breast lift especially on the right side. You would need to have a consultation to discuss your options and possibly undergo 3-D imaging to visualize your postoperative outcome. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS